사이드메뉴 열기

전화소비자 상담

“모든 가방 / 판촉물 제작”

자유게시판 HOME

crawford next fight 2023

페이지 정보

작성자 Ernie 댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-09-21 10:31

본문

Spence beat Kell Brook in 2017 for the IBF belt and Shawn Porter in 2019 for the WBC strap. He last fought in April 2022, beating Yordenis Ugas via TKO for the WBA welterweight title. That was his first fight since 2020, as he was recovering from a detached retina that forced a bout with Manny Pacquiao to get nixed.

Crawford defends his title against David Avanesyan on December 10. The fight takes place in Crawford’s home in Omaha, Nebraska, inside the CHI Health Center. BLK Prime will be the main distributor of the bout.

On April 22, 2023, undefeated lightweight superstars Davis and "King" Ryan Garcia squared off in a blockbuster showdown at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, live on PBC on SHOWTIME pay-per-view. More than just titles, the winner would become the face of boxing, the leader of generation now.

Porter comes out looking to get a little more aggressive but Crawford beats him to the punch by getting off first. Left hook misses for Crawford. Double jab from Crawford falls short. Porter leaps in with a hook that doesn’t land. Right hook from Porter just barely misses. Now Porter touches the body with his right hand. Jab lands for Porter up top. Porter comes forward and Crawford tries to meet him with punches. Counter uppercut from Crawford make partial contact. Crawford lands a body shot to end the round.

Avanesyan tested Crawford earlier, connecting on attention-grabbing shots. But with each round, Crawford's countering became more vociferous. "Bud" started working in slick but whiplashing combinations to the body and head, before eviscerating Avanesyan in the sixth.

Crawford made his first title defense on June 28, 2014, stopping the previously unbeaten Yuriorkis Gamboa in nine rounds. Bud closed out the banner year with a 12-round unanimous decision over Ray Beltran in November.

Spence would later say that his timing was off. He alluded to issues making the 147-pound weight limit, but Crawford had those, too, and Spence did his best to minimize the impact of whatever energy all the weight loss and weight maintenance drained. He said he felt Crawford’s true power in those early rounds, but that all the swelling and bruising on his face never impacted his vision. "I couldn’t kick it up a notch," Spence said.

The undercard for the highly anticipated BLK Prime PPV fight between Terence "Bud" Crawford (38-0, 29 KOs) and David Avanesyan (29-3-1, 17 KOs), taking place at the CHI Health Center in Omaha, Nebraska, on December 10, is set.

There are three things certain in life: death, taxes, and businessmen getting in the way of the sport of boxing. With Terence Crawford and Errol Spence being such a highly touted bout and both fighters so high profile, a rematch clause was implemented in both sides. There is a very real possibility that we get to see a rematch of Crawford and Spence. After watching the fight, I don’t really see the need. But my opinion is not a legally binding contract and if Spence feels like he wasn’t at his best, he could activate the clause.

Uzbekistan's Madrimov, 29, who is currently undefeated (10-0-1, with 7 KOs), is the WBA junior middleweight champ. Crawford, who is 36, has a 40-0 record with 31 KOs. For an added punch, the espn fight today will also feature entertainment from Eminem, who is a notable fan of Crawford's. The rapper is tentatively scheduled to perform following the conclusion of the WBA super lightweight title fight between Isaac Cruz and Jose Valenzuela, which is scheduled to end shortly before 11 p.m. ET.

"He’s a great counterpunch, and he’s fast too. He’s quick on his feet. He’ll close that distance in a minute. We got our work cut out for us, but I’m excited just for the challenge. We want those big fights to happen," said BoMac about Crawford fighting Errol Spence Jr and Jermell Charlo.

Rhule presented Crawford a game ball. Crawford accepted it, though he told the team afterward that he wasn’t happy about how it finished the game. The Huskers led 28-0 at half but were held scoreless in the second half.

Bud has seen and done it all in boxing, while Madrimov will be making a seismic leap in opposition on August 3. The Uzbekistan native, who now lives and trains in Southern California, last fought in March on the Zhilei Zhang vs. Joseph Parker card in Riyadh. Although he has fought his entire career at junior middleweight, Madrimov isn’t necessarily the bigger man in this matchup. Both men are listed at 5-foot-8 in height, and Crawford has the longer reach. Don’t be surprised when the Omaha, Nebraska, native, who began his career as a lightweight, is able to get physical with Madrimov and push him back after making some early adjustments.

pound_easter_cake_2-1024x683.jpg"I’ve been feeling the buzz for this fight. Anywhere I go they’ve been asking me about this fight. I knew I had to make it happen. This is what everyone wanted. We have to prove who the man is in the welterweight division and in boxing. The winner of this fight is the best fighter in boxing – period.pound_easter_cake_7-1024x683.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.