사이드메뉴 열기

전화소비자 상담

“모든 가방 / 판촉물 제작”

자유게시판 HOME

Top Local Player Values in Liga 1 2024/2025

페이지 정보

작성자 Donny Wearne 댓글 0건 조회 11회 작성일 24-09-09 00:22

본문

Persib Bandung has officially unveiled their squad for the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 season. Thirty players were presented during the Pesta Rakyat Persib event at GOR C-Tra Arena, Bandung, on Sunday, August 4, 2024. At the team launch event, five new players were introduced to the Bobotoh fans. They are Mateo Kocijan, Dimas Drajad, Adam Alis, Gustavo Franca, and Mailson Lima. This season, besides competing in BRI Liga 1, Persib will also participate in the AFC Champions League 2, following their BRI Liga 1 championship win last season. Along with presenting the complete squad for the 2024/2025 season, Persib Bandung also released the players' jersey numbers and the new team jerseys. Below is the complete list of Persib Bandung players and their jersey numbers for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025:

In second place is Rizky Ridho. The Persija Jakarta defender has a market value of Rp7.39 billion, making him the most valuable player at Persija Jakarta and the tenth highest-valued Indonesian player. Ridho, when not involved with the Indonesian national team, is a backbone for Persija Jakarta. Last season, he played 24 matches, showing composure in defense and skill in ball distribution.

bernardo-tavares_7670e0f.jpgToday, Monday, August 12, 2024, Indosiar will broadcast several matches from the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 season. A key match to watch is the encounter between Arema FC and Dewa United. Arema FC will host Dewa United in Week 1 of the BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 at Stadion Gelora Soepriadi, with kickoff at 15:30 WIB, live on Indosiar and Vidio. Arema FC enters this match with high confidence after winning the 2024 President's Cup. The squad has shown strong performances, with players such as Lucas Frigeri and Willian Marcilio playing key roles. Dewa United is expected to be a tough opponent for Arema FC. The arrivals of Hugo Gomes, Taisei Marukawa, and Alexis Messidoro indicate their ambitious goals. Their attack is potent with talents like Egy Maulana Vikri and Alex Martins.

Liga 1 2024/2025 brings several changes. One of them is the influx of foreign players in Indonesia's top football competition. This season, Liga 1 regulations allow clubs to register eight foreign players. Out of these eight, six can be fielded simultaneously. This surge in foreign players raises concerns about the future of local players, who might struggle to compete with the imports. However, local players can still shine against foreign talent. Some local players have the potential to compete effectively. One such player is Rizky Ridho. The 22-year-old is almost certain to secure a key position in Persija Jakarta’s squad. Ridho's ability, reputation, and potential are undeniable. With a market value estimated at Rp7.39 billion, Ridho stands out as one of the most valuable local players in Liga 1 2024/2025.

bolanet-ulang-tahun_2487a0a.jpgFormer Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

Persija experimented with different player combinations in the 2024 Presidential Cup. Carlos Pena should have found the right lineup by now. If this is the case, Persija has a good chance of winning. Barito Putera has retained several key players like Bayu Pradana and Rizky Pora, who can significantly contribute with their experience. With a bit of luck, Barito Putera might secure at least one point from this match.

riko-simanjuntak-per_f0c69e3.jpgBojan Hodak, a Croatian football coach, is currently in charge of Persib Bandung. Born on May 4, 1971, in Zagreb, Yugoslavia (now Croatia), Hodak has broad experience in several leagues, especially in Southeast Asia, and brings a unique coaching style and notable track record. Before taking charge of Persib and leading Maung Bandung to the Liga 1 title in the 2023/2024 season, Hodak gained experience with various clubs, including Kelantan FC, Johor Darul Ta'zim, PSM Makassar, and Kuala Lumpur City. He also served as the coach of the Malaysia U-19 national team. Hodak is known for his disciplined approach and clear playing philosophy. He often employs a 4-4-2 formation and emphasizes the importance of good game organization. Additionally, Hodak is recognized for his close relationship with his players, including the young talents at Persib.

piala-presiden-2024_76814e6.jpgIf you beloved this article therefore you would like to obtain more info relating to dampak Liga 1 umkm penjual gorengan generously visit our web-page.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.