Streaming Link for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 Today: Persib Bandung vs PSBS Biak, Friday, August 9, 2024 > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이드메뉴 열기

전화소비자 상담

“모든 가방 / 판촉물 제작”

자유게시판 HOME

Streaming Link for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 Today: Persib Bandung vs PSBS …

페이지 정보

작성자 Hamish 댓글 0건 조회 12회 작성일 24-09-08 07:05

본문

Former Indonesian National Team and Persib Bandung player Gian Zola Nasrulloh has found a new club for the next Liga 1 season. He has signed with Persita Tangerang. Persita announced Gian Zola’s arrival on Friday night (July 26, 2024). Last season, he played for PSIS Semarang in Liga 1. "I’m very happy to join Persita, especially since there are many players I already know here," said Gian Zola. "I’m in great condition right now and ready to train with my new teammates. I’m prepared to work hard and follow the coach’s instructions," he added. The former Persib academy player began his professional career at Persib in 2016. Gian Zola spent five seasons with Maung Bandung and had two loan spells at Persela Lamongan in 2018 and the 2021/2022 season. He made 21 appearances last season with PSIS, scoring one goal without any assists and receiving four yellow cards. "My hope is, of course, to perform better than last season. I want to contribute more to the team, both in goals and assists," said Gian Zola, who has made three appearances for the Indonesian National Team. "Always support us wherever we play, and also pray that I can adapt quickly and that Persita can finish better than last season," he added.

Persib Bandung (4-2-3-1): Kevin Ray Mendoza; Edo Febriansyah, Nick Kuipers, Gustavo Franca, Robi Darwis; Marc Klok, Dedi Kusnandar; Ciro Alves, Mailson Duarte, Dimas Drajad; David da Silva. Coach: Bojan Hodak
PSBS Biak (4-3-3): Mariyo Fabiyo; David Uopmabin, Donni Monim, Julian Velazquez, Marckhio Merauje; Jonata Machado, Damianus Adiman, Williams Ladera; Ablo Arganaraz, Alexsandro Ferreira, Cristian Esparza. Coach: Juan Esnaider

The BRI Liga 1 2024/2025 schedule and streaming link for the match between Persebaya Surabaya and PSS Sleman today. The match between Persebaya and PSS Sleman will take place on Sunday (August 11, 2024) starting at 19:00 WIB. Persebaya won 2-0 against Persik Kediri in their last friendly match. Although Bajul Ijo won, their performance has not been optimal yet. The collaboration between Francisco Rivera, Bruno Moreira, and Flavio Silva is still not fully cohesive. Meanwhile, in their last friendly match, PSS Sleman lost 1-2 to Persita Tangerang. PSS’s performance is also not optimal, but there is hope brought by midfielder Moon Chang-jin, the attacking creator for Super Elang Jawa.

In addition to Rivera, Persebaya also has Gilson Costa and Mohamed Rashid in midfield. They were newly signed by Bajul Ijo at the beginning of the 2024/2025 season. They are expected to play a significant role. "So, we as players already know how he plays and how to anticipate his movements," said the former Persib Bandung player.

The match between Persib Bandung and PSBS Biak will kick off at 19:00 WIB, live on Indosiar and Vidio. This game is the opener for BRI Liga 1 2024/2025. It will take place at Stadion Si Jalak Harupat. Persib Bandung is the reigning champion of BRI Liga 1. Last season, Maung Bandung defeated Madura United in the final. On the other hand, PSBS Biak is the champion of Liga 2 from last season. They defeated Semen Padang in the final. PSBS Biak, despite being a promoted side, should not be taken lightly. PSBS Biak has been strengthening their squad. Jeam Kelly Sroyer has been brought in to boost their offensive capabilities. Additionally, there is an 'Argentinian contingent' led by coach Juan Esnaider. Persib Bandung needs to address their fans' doubts following the 2024 President’s Cup. The way to achieve this is by securing a win against PSBS Biak. Coach Bojan Hodak is determined to earn three points for the Bobotoh. "Every match in this league is crucial, and we need to secure three points. Being the champions this year means every team we play against will be giving their best," said Bojan Hodak. "Thus, we need to stay focused on one game at a time," the Croatian coach added.

The head-to-head record between PSS Sleman and Persebaya is not favorable. If you have any inquiries with regards to exactly where and how to use dampak positif pilkada umkm gorengan, you can make contact with us at our web site. In the last six encounters, PSS has never won against Bajul Ijo. During this period, Persebaya won three times, and the remaining three matches ended in draws. Persebaya has a strong roster, including Francisco Rivera, who was the best player in BRI Liga 1 2023/2024. However, this does not make PSS captain Kim Kurniawan concede defeat before the match. "Rivera had an outstanding season with Madura United FC last year and was a crucial player for the team. We need to control Rivera’s movement to limit his impact on Persebaya's play," Kim said.

bri-liga-1_6b18eb4.jpgPersib Bandung vs PSBS Biak Stadion Si Jalak Harupat Friday, August 9, 2024 19:00 WIB Broadcast live on Indosiar Streaming live on Vidio Link to stream: Click here NOTE: Sports streaming on Vidio requires a Platinum or Diamond (Platinum + Premier League) subscription.

psg-sturm-graz-l_af64e2a.jpgThe match, held at Stadion Si Jalak Harupat, was intense from the start. Both teams were engaged in a back-and-forth exchange of attacks. The first significant chance came when David Da Silva capitalized on a corner by Mailson, but the ball went wide of PSBS Biak’s goal. In the 18th minute, Persib took the lead. Following a counterattack, Dimas Drajad provided a cross from the right, which David Da Silva turned into a goal. Persib was ahead 1-0. The lead boosted Persib’s confidence, leading them to press on, but the score stayed 1-0 until the break.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.